Fridays Are My Favorite
Today is Scotty’s 31st birthday. Ironically, I have the day off and happen to be lounging while I sip my coffee, but he woke up at 5AM to write about fire ants (it’s probably best not to ask for details on that part #biologistproblems). We’ll fit in a fried chicken feast somewhere in there. Here’s to being in your thirties with two feet (I’m still dipping a toe into the colder waters at 30), being healthy as a horse, and looking ahead to nothing but possibilities and adventures. I think it’s going to be the best year yet.
- Isn’t this a darling dress?
- House plant recommendations
- A Ted talk about happiness and single people. Spoiler alert: single people are just as happy as married people, according to these statistics.
- I’ve been enjoying this Thailand travelogue series. Raise your hand if you want to go to there.
- Or maybe I want to go here
- How in the world does he do this?!
- I want to make these fudgy brownies.
- 36 Hours at My Parent’s House. This cracked me up.
- I like this garden plan. My plan: grow as many tomatoes as I can. The end.
- I love these saltwater sandals!